Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE DIETING!

Ok, I have to gloat about my brownies It should be a sin to NOT eat the most wonderful brownies I made for Super Bowl Sunday! I actually made two casserole sized pans of brownies, 40 all together. All fourty brownies were gone before the other 5 deserts brought were even halfway gone.
I even made up my own recipe, not that it was difficult or anything but they are oh so delicious! Anyone want it? Ok I'll give it to ya anyways!

1 pkg brownie mix and ingredients* called for.
Approx 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
Approx 10 regular sized Reeses Peanut Butter cups crumbled into chunks.

Make brownie mix as directed, add chocolate syrup, add peanut butter cups and mix together.

The easiest and best tasting brownies I've ever made!

*I have found that if a brownie mix calls for 1/2 cup vegetable oil they will NOT be as thick and will be quite gooey in the middle, (not that, that is a bad thing but your husband might complain that they aren't done when they actually are,) instead reduce the oil to 1/3 of a cup and your brownies will turn out thicker and just as chocolatey as thinner brownies.

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails