Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my good friend Heather!

Well here goes! (in no particular order)
8 Things I am Passionate About:

~My religion
~My husband
~My daughters
~My relationship with my family
~My friends
~My happiness
~Loving others
~Nature


8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

~Harry Potter Sorcers Stone
~Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets
~Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban
~Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
~Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
~Harry Potter Half Blood Prince
~Harry Potter Deathly Hallows
~Book of Mormon

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

~I Love You
~Whaaaatttyyy? (in response to the cry for Mommmmyyyy! - Mom, Dad, Heather and Brian and a lot of other parents, I'm sure you know all about this! LOL!)
~What?
~Can you hang on for just a minute, I'm busy right now.
~Ask your dad, he's not busy right now
~I knew you were going to say that!
~I love you too.
~Dear Heavenly Father.....(insert prayer here)


8 Things I Want to do Before I Die…:

~See my daughters married in the Temple
~Visit Navoo
~Go to Brazil and visit families from Jeremy's mission
~Learn to speak Portugese
~Be a grandma
~Do my Geneology
~Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with Jeremy
~Take my family on a cruise


8 Things I Learned This Past Year:

~Good friends are hard to find and sometimes they are closer than you think
~Life isn't fair to anyone.
~Faith is all anyone needs.
~Love has no boundries
~Life throws you unexpected suprises, and sometimes they are good, very good!
~Never doubt what a 3 year old can accomplish in 2 days, even Dakota can prove a highly educated Orthotist AND Physical Therapist wrong! YAY Dakota!
~When someone tells you what to do, most of the time it is because they don't know what to do.
~Hurricanes scare me, especially when I am 100 miles away from one.

Eight People I want to Tag:

~Ana
~Emily
~Heather~My sister
~Angie
~Jenn
~Lisa Lu
~Jennifer
~Allison



post signature

1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

oooh that is a tricky one, I will have to think about this one before I post it! Hurray! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails