Sunday, May 4, 2008

FINALLY!

We finally have some warm weather! It was so nice and sunny out this weekend and actually warm enough to not have to wear even a sweatshirt at 10:00 in the morning! Who wants to wear a sweatshirt when it's 66 degrees anyways? :o)
I guess that means I'll be buying some more capris and getting both me and Michelea some cute flip flops! Dakota on the other hand will be a lot harder to find sandals for because of her leg braces but that's a whole different story!
I think I've decided what my next sewing project will be for the girls! I haven't started it yet and haven't found a pattern yet but it seems pretty easy so I may not even need one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You aren't even going to tell us what it is?? Do tell!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you going to take that country music off your blog? You were raised better than that Brandi! Whats going to happen to your kids if they hear that stuff?
It give's me nightmares just thinking about what can happen if your 2 kids hear that kind os music! Be careful!
Love ya
Dad

Anonymous said...

Dad is right, that country music will warp your brain quicker than removing the door on your microwave! I love the dresses you made, maybe you could help Beth find a good sewing machine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails