Monday, September 22, 2008

A new momma in the house!

Zoe is a proud new momma of 5 little boxer puppies, 4 girls and 1 boy! Aren't they cute!
Congratulations Zoe!
Just a quick edit this morning 9/23/08! At about 5:30am I woke up to get a drink and check on the new momma and her puppies and she was very eager for some water so I put her water bowl near her and she got up and started drinking. I was so tired and could have sworn that I saw more than 5 puppies! Could it be 6? So I started counting! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ugh! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ugh stop moving sweet things! 1...2...3....4....5....6....7! SEVEN PUPPIES! At least one more boy oh and he's a cutie too! Lot's of white on his head!
I'll get more pics today when momma's taking a potty break. :o)






post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

SEVEN!!!! HOLY COW! I can't wait to see them! It might not be a good idea to bring the girls out..... I'll be hearing about it for days........ I can hear the begging already "Can we pleeeeeeeeease have one?"

Sarah said...

How cute!!!

Emily Marie said...

They are cute! Congratulations Momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails